Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween With Friends

We were invited to a friends home to Trick or Treat. We tend to always go somewhere other than our neighborhood. It was great to spend Halloween with such good friends and meeting new friends is always fun for such a social person like me. My motto is always, the more the merrier and I hope my girls follow in those same foot steps. As you can see it looks like they are doing a pretty good job.

 

SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                         DSC04583_edited-1

 

SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       DSC04591

I love any opportunity to take pictures with the girls. These are special because they are getting so big and before I know it they will be going off to college so I cherish these sweet moments.

DSC04594 DSC04600_edited-1

SONY DSC                       DSC04602

Trick or Treating was fun this year because they seemed more excited. Or was I just enjoying watching my children have such a fun time with their friends that I noticed the excitement. Either way we all enjoyed ourselves. Thank you Michelle for the invitation. It was a Halloween I will always remember.

DSC04611 DSC04620 DSC04623 DSC04627 DSC04631 DSC04641 DSC04646 DSC04659 DSC04664_edited-1

Another Halloween is over. I hid their candy and they didn’t even ask for it today. Let’s see how long that last.

No comments: