Monday, November 14, 2011

5th Birthday Party

The girls wanted an Art Party so we had their 5th Birthday at Sunshine Glaze and everyone made a plate for Santa’s Cookies. I was amazed at how quiet it was while all the kids were painting. They were awesome and all the plates were just as good. We decided to invite their whole class and a few friends for a total of 17 kids. They had a great time and Brooke even told me that it was the best party ever! I love when they are happy, it warms my heart.

DSC_2689 DSC_2581

DSC_2563 DSC_2574_edited-1      DSC_2634 DSC_2588DSC_2646

DSC_2624DSC_2670_edited-1

The cake was yummy and was perfect for the theme .

DSC_2675 DSC_2676    DSC_2677_edited-1DSC_2681_edited-1

We sang Happy Birthday and I forgot to sing it twice for each girl. They won’t remember but I will have to get it right next year.

DSC_2637  DSC_2751-1  DSC_2779-1    

DSC_2748 DSC_2779

Family pictures are always on the top of my list. Thanks to Brenda for taking all the pictures, I was a little busy. We both decided we would take on the job of photographer at each of our kids birthdays. It really took a load off not having to worry about taking pictures. I was able to really enjoy their party. Thank you sweet friend.

DSC05424 DSC05430

These were the plates the birthday girls got with all of their friends fingerprints and names. It is such a neat idea and they will cherish these for a long time. These just might have to be their plates they eat on on their actual birthday. I love starting traditions and this one will be a special one.

DSC05431

Presley’s Plate

DSC05434

Brooke’s Plate

DSC05435 DSC05438 DSC05441 DSC05443 DSC05445 DSC05447 DSC05449 DSC05452

Here are a few of the other master pieces. I think they are following in Rembrandt’s Footsteps. Only a few did actual Christmas themes but after all it is their work of art and they can do what they want with them.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Five?!?!?! Where did the time go? I am so thankful for these sweet little girls. Happy Birthday, Brooke and Presley! BeeBee loves you!