Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Lauren!











We got invited to two birthday parties on Saturday at the same time. I had the girls choose which party they wanted to attend and they chose Lauren's Skating Party. They really enjoyed themselves. We haven't been skating in so long because of soccer. Brooke wanted a walker to skate with and I told her "No" because she knows how to skate and she needed to let the people that didn't know how to skate use them. She wasn't happy but got over it really quick. I made this canvas at the last minute for Lauren. I have been taking an online class and decided to use what I had just learned and add to Lauren's gift. In this picture the face looks blue, I fixed it and didn't have time to take another photo. I like the way it turned out and hope she enjoys it. Happy Birthday Lauren and thanks for including us on your 6th birthday.

No comments: