It was a good day. It started out with breakfast made by my wonderful husband and daughters. Presley was so excited to tell me she helped make breakfast with daddy. I cleaned and did laundry while daddy took the girls to run some errands. I then took a nap with Brooke and loved every minute of it. Mimi and Poppy came over and daddy made steaks. It was a great family day and the girls were precious today. As I was putting the girls to bed Brooke said mommy I have to tell you something, and she asked me to come to her bed. She reached up and gave me a big hug and a kiss and said, Happy Mother's Day, I love you! At that moment my heart was full. Those girls mean the world to me and I feel so lucky to be their mother. We missed calling Yaya this year. I know she was looking down on us and smiling. We love and miss you Yaya.





No comments:
Post a Comment