Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nash Farm







Thank you Cari for taking these wonderful pictures. Cari and I met at Nash Farm so we could take some pictures of each other and I think we got some good ones. I love the one by the brick wall but I couldn't crop it with out cutting off Brooke's foot so I decided I still had to show it and my blog was the perfect place. Next time I will definitely try to get some better pictures by that wall. I love them all and even better didn't have to pay a sitting fee. Pretty good for beginning photographers. I love my blog header. Cari, you made this mom's day I appreciate your friendship. Oh my goodness I am tearing up. These pictures mean so much to me. Thank you again and big hugs to you.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love the pictures and the blog header!