Thursday, July 1, 2010

We Can Swim!


The girls have been taking swim lessons and they are swimming like fish after one week. Presley was swimming under water after the first day and Brooke was by day three. Brooke didn't like putting her face in the water. It sure does make swimming easier when your face is in the water which she learned the hard way. Brooke can float the longest on her back than anyone in the class. She is doing awesome. They want to swim in our pool when we get home so we have been practicing every day after lessons. They will jump off the diving board and are not even afraid. I am so proud of them and so glad it has been an easy process. We have missed swim lessons this week because of rain and the girls have both been sick with the stomach virus and fever. It is a nasty virus going around. I have washed  and washed clothes, towels, blankets and anything else that has gotten in the path of the sickness. I am ready to be done with it so we can have some fun. I hope mommy and daddy can escape this virus. Happy Fourth of July! Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

Joni said...

YEAH! Little swimmers! How awesome is that???