Our Beach trip was a blast. The girls loved the water and loved playing in the sand. They loved playing with all of their friends especially Brooke she was attached to Ryan's hip. He was so great with her and he didn't mind his little shadow. Brooke kept getting sand in her bathing suit and would pull her bottoms down to try to get it out. It was too cute and of course I did get a picture but didn't feel right posting it. Presley loved hanging out with Amber and Hollie. She is a little beach bum she was not afraid of the water at all. She would run out and jump the waves with the big kids. It was absolutely adorable to watch her be so independent They all went crabbing and I think that was the best thing for all the kids. They talked about how much fun and explained what they did. I wasn't there so no pictures were taken. The men and boys shot off fireworks and the girls enjoyed those for a while and then was on to something else. The mosquitoes were horrible I think it was their land and they were claiming it. It was a fun time and great to spend some quality time with friends. I love the group picture and hopefully we can start a tradition. I knoew I have said this before but I love to see new experiences through a childs eyes the excitement and wonder is such a joy. I can't wait for next year because it will be exciting to watch how they have grown and what new experiences they will encounter.











1 comment:
You got some amazing pictures. Glad you had such a great time.
Post a Comment