The girls have been sick all week. I took Brooke to the doctor on Monday.
It started with Brooke having pink eye, then Presley ran a fever and then got pink eye. Brooke started coughing and I mean bad coughing to where she was choking. Presley complained of ear pain. So, I took them both to the doctor on Wednesday. Brooke had bad allergies, breathing treatments 3 times a day sometimes four. Presley has swimmers ear. We haven't even been in the pool, it's from laying down in the bathtub. I know, it's crazy. So we are on eye drops, ear drops, medicine, and breathing treatments.
These pictures were taken this week and looking at them they don't look sick at all. Why can't we all be like this when we are sick. Life would be so much easier.
Tomorrow is Field Day at school and Brooke is still coughing really bad. I will take her to field day but not sure she will be able to do much. Presley is fine and could have gone to school today. We are at our wits end with Brooke's allergies and coughing. She will be fine for a week or so and then it comes back and last for a week or two. I think we are going to request to see an allergists and see if we can get this under control. It is so frustrating. I know Brooke feels the same way. We are hoping the diagnosis isn't asthma but seems to be steering in that direction.
It was fun to spend time with them but am ready for things to be back to normal.
They were so cute this day and Brooke is so lovable and sweet to her sister. She takes up for her all the time and Presley will take up for Brooke as well. Presley is my little showboat. She constantly says, "Mom, watch me." She will do something silly or just wants the attention.
We met daddy for lunch today and that was a nice treat. Gary took the girls to get my mother's day present and Presley was trying to show me in a catalog what they purchased. Too funny! Never trust Miss Presley with a secret because she cannot keep one at all. She was holding the presents in the car and told me she wanted to show me once we got in the house. I told her it was a surprise and I would open it on Sunday. You got to love that sweet innocence. To love a child is by far the best thing in life.
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers.







No comments:
Post a Comment