Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Memorial Day
Erin spent the night for Memorial Day and the girls played in the water. They had a blast filling up the buckets with water and sitting in them. Brooke had so much fun she wanted to take her bath in the bucket. We should have let her do it. It would have been a great picture and story to tell. The girls really love playing with Erin. Thanks Erin for all your help.
I took these pictures before I left to have a girls night out. We went to dinner and a movie. We saw "Sex in the City." I thought the first movie had a better story line but we still laughed out loud in parts so I would say it was a good girls night out.
Presley just came in from taking a bath and informed me she did it all by herself. Which means she washed her body and her hair. I wished for this day but now that it has happened it saddens me because they are growing way too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment