Sunday, April 4, 2010

Good Friday












We had a busy day on Friday. The day started off baking a cake. You both really enjoyed licking the bowl and all utensils used to mix the cake. I let you help put the icing on and then you both placed the yellow peeps on all by yourself. In between placing the peeps you had to stick your finger in the icing and lick the icing off of your fingers. I think you both said yummy often during icing the cake. The recipe made two round cakes so we decided to take one of the cakes to Anthologies. Presley was especially excited to go see some of my friends. She kept asking on the way over if we were going to see some friends and when Presley says things she will say it until we do it so it was said until we finally walked through the doors and she actually saw some people I knew. It was so adorable. We then left there and went to McDonalds to eat and ran into Mason and that was a specail treat.
We headed home for a much needed nap. After nap time we colored Easter Eggs. I found the best egg coloring kit. You place the egg in a container along with some drops of die and then you push a big button and the egg spins inside and the die colors the egg, it was so much easier than all the little cups filled with water that could be spilled by two three year olds. I think Presley had more fun than Brooke. Brooke did a few and she was done but not Presley she helped mommy until all the eggs were finished. It was so much fun to watch them get so excited to help bake and color eggs. I am so blessed to have to wonderful and fun girls.

No comments: