Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010











Brooke was sick with allergies on Easter, her poor nose wouldn't quit running and she was so congested. We didn't make it to church or the Easter Egg Hunt. She seemed fine but her poor nose was so raw we could barely touch it. I was afraid people would think she was contagious. We had our own hunt at home and Mimi and Poppy came over for dinner. They had a great time hunting eggs. Presley kept asking where the Easter bunny was hiding. I should have taken them to see the Easter Bunny but it just slipped my mind, last year she was afraid of the bunny. Brooke was too cute when I came in from hiding the eggs she was standing on the ottoman watching daddy and I hide the eggs. I read the girls a book all about Easter so they would know the real reason we celebrate Easter. He has Risen.
I have gone back to work temporarily to help a doctor train a new staff member. It has been two days and I am already wondering why I decided to do such a crazy thing.
I admire all the working mothers and realized how wonderful I have it. I am so blessed to be there for my children and really enjoy the time I have with them.

No comments: