





It has been a crazy week and a half. The girls ended up being sick into the next week. I thought they were feeling better and then Brooke continued to get sick a couple of more days. So they missed five days of school and were sick over a weekend as well.
They had Rodeo Day at school last Friday and their class did a little dance. Poor little girls weren't there to learn the dance because of their illness so they just stood and watched everyone.
I put them both in denim skirts but Brooke's skirt was too tight on her tummy so we had to change her clothes and put on jeans. I was a little disappointed because the skirt Brooke had was a little western skirt and it looked adorable on her. But she doesn't like anything tight on her tummy and she definitely will let you know. She has been like that since she could walk. I'll just have to save it for Presley.
They both had pink hats and boots. Brooke wouldn't wear her hat at home for my picture but when I saw her in the gym she had her hat on and they both were such cute cowgirls it just made my heart melt and realize they are such big girls now.
They have adjusted well with their new school but last week was rough. They would say they didn't like their new school and would cry when I dropped them off. It was hard for mommy because they have never not liked school. It took a solid week and now they love their school. Presley even told me one morning that she likes her new school. I told her I was happy and I knew she would like it. I am so glad they are feeling better and are happy little girls.
2 comments:
haha, the succession of pictures showing Brookes discomfort is cute. They are sure growing up FAST!!
They are just too cute!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment