




We took the girls to Chuck E. Cheese one Sunday and Tom and Brenda met us there with Aleck and Ella. These were the only pictures I took. The girls really love that place but man can you spend some cash in such a short while. It was crazy but fun. My favorite was watching the girls play air hockey that is my all time favorite game so it was neat for them to like it as much as I do. The next was Skeeball, I love that one too but they were not able to throw the balls so they would walk up the lane and then throw the ball. I assumed it was okay for them to do it because noone ever told us not to walk up the skeeball game. I should have taken a picture but the memories are just as good for me. It was a fun evening and the girls slept so well that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment