




We went to the stock show last Saturday. I will post more pictures because I took a ton. The girls loved seeing all the animals. Brooke really loved the bunnies and man were there some huge rabbits. Presley liked all the animals. We took them to the rides and they loved it. The motorcycle ride worried daddy a little bit but they did great. We rode a Ladybug ride and Presley really had a ball. I think she had a permanent smile on her face. Alec and Beebee went with us and we ran into the Mathis family as well. It was a fun but tiring day. The girls fell asleep in the car on the way home. Gary and I went back to the stock show that evening with friends and then went to dinner with a group of people. It was great to get out with my husband and to see friends. I better get to bed because I have a training tomorrow. Goodnight!
1 comment:
Hey Dede! I just love your blog. I can't believe you won't be at scrapbooking weekend, but at least I'll be able to keep in touch by visiting your blogs. Your girls are so precious!
Take care, Wendy
Post a Comment