Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Boots




I have been so busy with making the girls valentine cards and other creative projects. I will post some later if I can remeber to take a picture before I give them away. I have also had a few trainings and have kept busy with the Divine Consign Sale which is next weekend. I will be glad when it is over because I have everything in piles in my craft room. It is absolutely driving me crazy.
I took this picture the other day of the girls, I was getting ready and Presley was playing in my closet. I looked up and she was wearing my boots and of course I ran to get my camera. Can you say "adorable." I then finished getting ready and then Brooke put them on and I just couldn't resist. I think these will be my favorite photos for a long time. Aren't they the cutest!
I also started BSF(Bible Study Fellowship) this week and I know I am going to enjoy it as well as grow in my relationship with God. I have been wanting to learn more about the Bible for a long time. I am really excited and I hope to benefit tremendously from this study. The girls had so much fun in their class. I look forward to them growing and learning the word of God as well.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: