




We had such a fun time with Aleck and Beebee. The girls loved the Piano especially Presley. Beebee made us lunch an can I tell you how nice it was to have a break from making lunch. We decided we would trade out making lunch for playdates. It's a small break but such a special one. Thanks Beebee!
The girls are sick. I went to Creative Buffet this morning and was there for 45 minutes when I recieved a phone call from the girls school. Brooke had a rash but no fever. I went to pick her up and when I arrived they let me know she had vomitted. We went straight to the doctors office. They said there is a virus going around but they also tested her for strep (neg). We went to the pharmacy to pick up her medicine and went home.Brooke got sick one more time when we got home. We were home for 45 min and the school called and said Presley had vomitted also. When I picked Brooke up she was fine so I thought it would be much easier on me to only take one child to the doctors office and man it was easier. So we headed to the school to get Presley. We arrived home and they both fell asleep on the couch. They slept for a couple of hours. They woke up played for a little bit, I fed them something bland and gave them a bath and they went back to bed with not one tear or any fuss. Bless there little hearts. I hate when they are sick.
we got some good news today at the girls school because of the economy the school has gone down on their tuition. We will be saving $171.00. Yahoo! Can you believe the goodness in people even in these times. God is good!
Well off to shower and bed I have a feeling I will be up alot tonight.
1 comment:
Absolutely adorable. Definitely have to get the girls a sock monkey for christmas. Presley just lights up the room when she smiles. Thanks for an awesome playdate.
Post a Comment