




Whew, I can breathe. The girls are feeling much better. I have been a busy caretaker.
I have also been doing Defensive Driving online so my evenings have been taken up with a lot of reading and watching videos. It took a lot longer than I had thought. I took the test today and boy am I glad it is over.
I have also been working on the girls invitations and if I do say so myself they are quite cute. I will post a picture when I am finished.
We are having an issue with the girls waking up several times in the night. I don't understand why but all I know is Gary and I are planning a day on the weekend to resolve the issue and let them cry it out. It is really hard because they don't wake up at the same time all the time so when one wakes up I rush in there so the other child doesn't wake up. By the time it is said and done they have both woken up from 4-6 times in the night. I am sleep deprived again and I have forgotten how much I love my sleep. I have got to get a handle on this issue and fast.
I love these pictures the girls were so cute and happy. I am the luckiest person in the world to have such adorable kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment