Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yahoo!

I am so excited! I have been in my craft room all evening cleaning and organizing (and no I didn't finish). I came to turn off my computer and thought I would check my email one more time before going to bed. I won the bingo game! Yahoo! Julee Tilman from Poetic Artistry is sending me the cutest acrylic stamp set it's called Memory Box at the Zoo. The Bingo game is the whole reason I started my blog besides showing off my cute little girls. Can you believe it I won.
I guess it does pay to put a little effort in things.
Good Night and have a Blessed Day!

3 comments:

Corie said...

I found you site through Allison. Wow, everything is amazing. Love all your cards. The girls are too cute, boy do you have your hands full.

Joni said...

Congrats doodlee dee ... way to go ... and your cards are great. now for more pictures of those cute little girls????

Teri said...

Congratulations on your win! I need to take some more classes from you. Your cards are so beautiful. I don't know where you find the time.