Hello,
This is my first blog entry and my sweet little angels are 7 months old today.
It seems like yesterday when they were born.
I remember people telling me the love you feel for children is like no other and boy were they right. We are so blessed to have two healthy and happy babies. I searched my photos to find a good picture of both of them and it is really hard to get a good pic of two babies. So here is an okay photo. I will have to try tomorrow to get some better photos of the both of them.
1 comment:
Oh Yeah!! I get to be the first to comment. Everyone has been talking about your blog today and they were right is very cute. And these girls are so beautiful. And I get to say I helped pray for them :) Great job doodlee Dee !!! Perfect name for you.
Post a Comment