It was a successful Auction. Our goal was to raise 40,000 and we raised a whopping 73,500. The auction team rocked this year!
It was a lot of work but worth every minute of the time we all put into it. We had our last auction meeting this week and we all agreed to do it again next year. We also raised enough money for the fund a program which was to get IPads in the classrooms. The joy I feel right now is beyond words. I helped last year but this year the energy was so different and I think everyone felt it as well. We auctioned off a car and the winner wasn’t present but it was a friend of one of the church members. So at least someone knew the winner. We all wanted the person to be present but it was still exciting that we had a car donated. I am so glad it is all over because I have my life back.
The only picture taken of Gary and I was blurry. Darn it!
These Cookies went for $650 and they were yummy.
Michelle and I having fun. I think the wine was already working it’s magic.
What an awesome evening with some wonderful people.
No comments:
Post a Comment