I was headed home on Thursday after picking up the girls from School. I called Brenda and they were headed to Spring Creek Barbecue and invited us to meet them. The girls were so excited to see Aleck and Ella. She then talked me into going to the Library to make a train with boxes, paper, paint, and markers. The girls love to paint and would do it everyday If I would let them. There were only three boxes and Brooke was happy to let Ella help her with her train.
Everyone was hard at work on their trains. I love watching my girls create. They painted their trains with a lot of color.
Ella was having her own little fun.
I love getting pictures with my girls and knew it would be the perfect opportunity.
Here are the finished trains.
Aleck wasn’t into painting because he didn’t want to get dirty. He is so darn cute, although Brenda thought differently that night.
Tom drew a circle on Aleck’s train and he was not happy about the circle. Needless to say Brenda gave him a paintbrush to paint over the circle and all was better.
Ella was adorable and loving every minute of the painting fun and fun it was to her.
Presley would barely look at me, so typical for her.
Oh wait, there is the pose I was wanting.
The smile on the box sums it all up. It was a fun night and full of smiles and laughter.
The lovely foursome after creating. I was glad we went because these are the days I am glad to say I am a mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment