I love to listen to little girls playing. Today we had Maggie over for a play date. They played school and with their babies. One of the things I heard, " Mason is in time out for punching and biting." It makes me laugh but also wonders where they come up with these things. As I looked up Brooke had her baby down her shirt with the head sticking out. I realized she was pretending she had one of those bands on to carry a baby. Kids are more observant than we give them credit. They had a great time and played well together.
We made cookies or I should say, I made cookies because when it was time to start the cookies they didn't want to stop playing long enough to help. But they sure did enjoy eating them.
I bought the girls a new cart for some of their art stuff. I was tired of the paper, crayons, pencils and markers ending up everywhere. Presley was most excited that the cart had wheels and she could roll it next to the table. It's the little things that matter.






No comments:
Post a Comment