We had a great weekend at Catherine's Lakehouse and what a great view. It was so relaxing just looking out the window at the wonderful scenery.
It was also Susan's Birthday and Connie brought this yummy Amaretto Cake. It went perfect with the Pina Colada's.
I told everyone about Ginger Brown's home cooking and their wonderful cinnamon rolls. Our goal was to see the sunset because we missed it the night before. We rushed out so we could make the sunset so we didn't get our free cinnamon roll but Sharon and Susan waited while we tried to see the sunset. Cari couldn't wait and had her cinnamon roll in the car. The cinnamon rolls rate right up there with Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Roll recipe. We barely got home in time to see the sunset. It was still beautiful and glad I caught the little bit of sun that I did. We hung out on the deck for awhile and then headed back in to get some crafting done or just good old girl time.
My goal for the weekend was to finish my fragment frame and I finished it and am so happy with the results. I was unable to get logged on so didn't get my blogging done but still enjoyed my rested weekend with my Gabby Scrappers. Thanks Catherine for opening up your lake house to all of us.
















2 comments:
Now that's where I want to go scrapbooking! However, I fear I wouldn't do any.
Great pics sister! Thank you for NOT posting the one of me in my glasses. Great to see you. Love your frame. You have the best projects.
Post a Comment