Brooke
Brooke and Ella
Presley and Ella
Alexya
Colt
Lillie
Poor Ella! They just won't leave her alone.
Aleck
Brenda and Ella
Presley
Daddy and Presley
It was a great day! Everyone had a great day swimming and daddy cooked some great burgers and ribs.
I didn't take very many pictures but was really disappointed that I didn't get any pictures of Papaw. I need to better about getting pictures of everyone. The girls had a great time and was really tired and grumpy once everyone left.
We have had a great summer so far. They have gone to camp and started swim lessons today and are doing really well. Mrs. Cheryl even commented on how much they had improved since last year. After they are finished with swim lessons we will be going to the beach and they ask everyday, "when are we going to the beach." With a smile on my face I tell them but know I will be asked again. I love that they are so excited and that we are able to experience that with those sweet little girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment