Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Super Hero Birthday Party
We went to a Super Hero Birthday on Sunday, Clay and Josh turned 5. There was an obstacle course and everyone received capes, it was definitely fun to watch all the kids with their capes. Precious! The most exciting thing had to be when Spiderman showed up. I think every child's eyes popped out of their head. It was such a fun party. Presley loved wearing the cape, she even wore it to the doctors office the next day. Brooke on the other hand wore it long enough to get a picture and it came off. I thought it would have been the other way around but they always seem to surprise me just when I thought I had their little personalities figured out they switch. This must be what everyone tells you about having twins. I love every minute of it and wouldn't change my life for nothing. I love you Brooke and Presley with all my heart.
Labels:
Mathis Birthday Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment