We had our first soccer game on Saturday and yes, it was hot. It's a coed team and there are three girls and the rest boys. The girls did better than I thought they would. Presley didn't seem to want to play but she played well. She never really got into any of the plays, she would stay behind but she sure did love to kick or throw the ball when asked. Brooke seemed to enjoy it a little more but kept chewing her nails while on the field. She was close to touching the ball a couple of times but never did touch it. They both wanted to leave after the first period but stuck it out until the end. I think it didn't help that they knew we were going to Clay and Josh's house right after the game. It was so sweet to watch all the kids play. I love that the coach has to ask them all through the game which goal we kick the ball towards and she makes them point to the goal. I hope they enjoy the next game more than they did this one.
We won the game even though we are not suppose to keep up with wins and losses. I love watching the girls learn new things.








No comments:
Post a Comment