Friday, June 25, 2010

Popcorn Anyone!

I took the girls to their first movie. I know I should have done it sooner but I needed to have a buddy system because the girls go to the bathroom so much and never at the same time. We met Cari, Lauren, Grant, Brenda, AJ, and Ella at the movie theater to see Toy Story 3. The girls loved it but were a little sad at the end and Brooke got a little closer to me during parts of the movie. She was a little squirmy at times but really enjoyed the movie. We did make three trips to the restroom so thank goodness for friends so I didn't have to interrupt any movie watching for my sweet girls. I think Brooke's favorite part was the popcorn and Presley's favorite part was the M&M's. I can't believe it was a first movie for everyone that is why we decided to take the picture. Thank you Brenda for bringing your camera. I was originally going to take the girls to NRH2O but had lost my voice the night before and didn't feel it would be a safe bet since I couldn't talk. The movies were definitely a better choice.

No comments: